Hair loss is a significant problem that takes a lot of time to cure. It is hard to find the best treatments for regrowth of hair. If anyone suffers from hair loss, then he may lose his confidence to present himself. Our hair plays a significant role in defining our personality. We will discuss laser helmets for hair loss treatment and compare iRestore vs Theradome.
Both products work on the latest technology i.e., low-level laser light therapy (LLLT). In addition, it helps in stimulating hair follicles by sending photons on the scalp. We will compare these two products to know which one is better and how. After that, it will be easy for you to purchase the right product for your hair.
iRestore vs Theradome – Direct Comparison
- FDA approved for treating hair loss, alopecia, balding, receding hairline and thinning hair
- Scalp and hair stimulation for both men and women
- A wired device with no rechargeable battery
- 6-Month guarantee with a full refund if there is no visible hair improvement in 3 to 6 months
- Promote hair regrowth with an average increase in hair count of 43.23%
- Get thick, full, and healthy hair by laser hair restoration technology
- Low-level laser Light therapy (LLLT) is an effective hair loss treatment
- A durable, comfortable, lightweight, hands-free and easy-to-use medical device is manufactured in GMP-certified facilities
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System (also known as iRestore Essential, ID-500) is a FDA-cleared hair loss treatment and medical device for treating alopecia, receding hairline, balding & thinning hair to stimulate hair regrowth for men and women (note: this is NOT the iRestore Professional model)
- 6-Month 100% Money Back Guarantee - Users can expect to see visible hair improvement in as little as 3 to 6 months (results may vary). If you don't see results with our laser hair loss products in 6 months, send it back for a FULL REFUND (NOTE: you MUST contact the seller Freedom Laser Therapy directly for the return as Amazon's system only allows up to 30 days)
- iRestore has been clinically studied by doctors and been proven to promote hair regrowth for men and women in a recent 2017 research study. In this clinical study, an astonishing 100% of active male and female users saw visible hair growth with an average increase of 43.23% in hair count (Scroll down to the "RELATED VIDEO SHORTS" section below to learn more)
- Whether you're a man or woman, you can grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair fast with iRestore's clinical-strength laser hair restoration technology. You can use it on its own or combine it with other hair loss treatments; physicians believe low level laser therapy (LLLT) can be used to enhance the results of other hair loss treatments (such as biotin supplements, hair growth shampoo, conditioner, foam, Rogaine, minoxidil, Propecia, finasteride, and other hair growth products)
- Developed in GMP-certified facilities, this home-use medical device is durable, lightweight, comfortable, hands-free and easy to use - unlike a laser comb and brush that provides far less coverage AND require constant hand movement, which is tiring, inconvenient, and prevents you from going about your day.
- Money-back 6-month guarantee if you got unsatisfactory results in 180 days from the date of purchase
- Hair experts recommend this product for men and women
- A wireless device with a rechargeable battery
- Effective enough that it has satisfied 98% of customers
- Medical grade lasers for regrowth of hair with no LEDs
- High energy density for stimulating hair follicles in the scalp
- Cordless and hands-free without any additional hardware
- FDA approved Pro LH80 laser hair growth treatment for slowing hair loss and thickening hair follicles
- 6-MONTH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you have not achieved visible or satisfactory results after 180 days from the date of purchase, you may return the product to Theradome for a full refund of the purchase price, less the shipping cost
- THERADOME IS RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS: Bosley - America's #1 hair restoration experts, and HairClub - hair restoration clinics for men and women for its safe and effective home use. Proven effective for > 98% of our customers.
- THERADOME ONLY CONTAINS MEDICAL GRADE LASERS: to regrow hair with no LEDs for best results. Lasers have high energy density to stimulate hair follicles deep within the scalp that LEDs lack.
- CORDLESS AND HANDS FREE OUT OF THE BOX: there is no need to purchase additional hardware. It has clinical strength results without the ongoing costs.
- FDA CLEARED FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Theradome PRO LH80 is an FDA cleared laser hair growth treatment for both men and women helping to slow or stop hair loss, thicken existing hair follicles, and help regrow new hair.
Essential Factors to Compare These Products
There are some of the critical factors that help in comparing these two products. We will get a clear idea about the features in differences of iRestore vs Theradome.
The LEDs are embedded in these devices to provide laser treatment to scalp and hair follicles. It penetrates it for stimulation. It plays a significant role in hair loss treatment.
- iRestore: There are 51 regular red LEDs embedded in this device. The device consists of 21 medical lasers and 30 LEDs. It does not have a significant effect on your scalp. It lacks a power that helps in penetrating deep into the scalp and hair follicles. Therefore, the laser helmet with regular LEDs is not much effective.
- Theradome: This device is embedded with no LEDs and only laser diodes. Eighty lasers cover more extensive areas of the scalp at a time. It is very powerful and effective for your scalp as it promotes regrowth of hair fastly.
Winner: Theradome is comparatively more powerful than iRestore as it has regular LEDs as well as laser diodes that deeply penetrates the skin for better results. It is a useful product for regrowth of hair.
Wired or Wireless
It is an essential factor if you want a portable device that can be worn anytime, anywhere. Let us go through which product is wired or wireless.
- iRestore: This laser helmet is a wired device. When you want to use the device, you must connect it to the power outlet and use it. You cannot move far away when you have connected the device with a power outlet. But, the good part is that the cord if 6 feet long that allows you to read the book, watch TV, etc.
- Theradome: It is a wireless laser device which makes it portable. You can work or travel anywhere while wearing it. You will not miss any of your work during the hair loss treatment.
Winner: In this case, Theradome is a winner as it is a wireless device. This feature makes it highly portable and good enough to use anytime, along with other tasks.
Some devices come with rechargeable batteries that help you to do the treatment at any time. Once you charge the battery of the device, you are ready to treat your scalp and hair.
- iRestore: The device comes with a cord that is directly connected to the power outlet and direct use. There are no slots of rechargeable batteries in it. You can do your hair treatment whenever you connect the device with the power outlet.
- Theradome: This laser hair loss treatment device comes with a rechargeable battery. It can last for up to nine sessions per charge. It takes almost 1.5 hours to charge the battery. You can do your scalp and hair treatment whenever you want.
Winner: Here, again, Theradome is a winner because it comes with a rechargeable battery. You can charge it anytime and use it whenever you want. The battery lasts for 7 to 9 sessions in a single charge.
It is one of the considerable aspects that you must check before any purchase. You must buy the product with a long guarantee period and excellent services.
- iRestore: The company offers a 6-month guarantee on this device. If you find this product unsatisfactory, after that, you can simply return the product with a complete money-back offer. You can rely on the services and products of this company.
- Theradome: Similarly, Theradome company also provides a 6-month guarantee with a 100% money-back refund if anyone finds the product useless or unable to treat hair loss. In other words, you have to use the product and observe results in 3 to 6 months. However, if you don’t get any results, then you can return it.
Winner: Here, the company of both products is offering with the same guarantee period. There is a tie on this factor, and you can rely on both products. One can purchase any of the devices without any fear of losing money.
It is crucial to know what is the capability of a product. You must see the product results so that you can purchase it by its effectiveness and favorable hair treatment. Let us go through the after-effects of the devices.
- iRestore: The low-level laser light technology helps in repairing the hair cells. It promotes the growth of hair without any damage. It provides effective results in a few weeks. One can fearlessly buy this product because of the effective hair regrowth.
- Theradome: It is a medical laser hair treatment device with full coverage. The Pro LH80 is FDA approved and helps in slowing or stopping hair loss. It stimulates the scalp and hair follicles by laser diodes and enhances the growth of thick and healthy hair.
Winner: Both products work amazingly on scalp and hair. The primary goal is to repair hair cells and promote hair growth. Men and women can use these products for the regrowth of thick and healthy hair.
After the complete analysis of these two products, iRestore and Theradome, are on a tie on two points. Whereas, Theradome got three more points in addition as compared to iRestore. The winner product is Theradome and highly recommended by dermatologists. However, it is an excellent product for both men and women. You can buy it and treat your hair deeply anytime from any place.
Check Price on Amazon
* This is Amazon ad
It is a big challenge to find the best treatment for hair loss. Due to the advancement of technologies, low-level laser light therapy is considered by every hair expert. However, after comparing two products, i.e., iRestore vs Theradome, we have found that Theradome is the winner product.
Theradome is comparatively the right product for hair loss treatment. The laser diodes penetrate deeply into the scalp cells and hair follicles to promote hair regrowth. In addition, it is a wireless device with a rechargeable battery. You can do your hair treatment whenever you want at any place.