Nowadays, many people are suffering from hair loss due to many reasons. It can be pollution, stress, genetic causes, improper diet, deficiency of vitamins and minerals, etc. It is possible to cure this problem by taking supplements. We will compare two popular supplements for hair, skin and nails, i.e., BioSil vs Biotin.
These supplements provide sufficient amounts of essential vitamins and minerals. It rejuvenates the scalp cells and hair follicles to regrow hair. These products do not only work great on the hair, but also, on skin and nails. Therefore, a great supplement can improve your hair health and makes you beautiful again.
Today, we will compare some of the essential factors and determine which one is better and why. Go through the following write-up to get information in detail about the products. Choose the right product wisely according to your health condition.
BioSil vs Biotin – Direct Comparison
- Formulated with an advanced collagen generator to protect bones and joints
- Make your hair, skin and nails beautiful
- 120 capsules in the bottle, consume only one capsule twice daily
- Made up of patented vegan silicon and choline complex to improve protein levels
- No use of beef, chicken or fish collagen
- Contains liquid BioSil which is made with plant fiber
- Provides ch-OSA to regenerate collagen, Keratin and elastin
- Take BioSil when you observe symptoms like brittle nails, wrinkles, fine lines, and thinning hair
- Restore hair health, skin radiance and nails strength
- Natrol Biotin maintains healthy hair, skin and nails
- A pack of 2 bottles with 100 capsules in each
- Take Biotin capsules if you are suffering from skin rash and hair thinning
- Consume in the limit to avoid adverse effects
- Biotin boosts metabolism and converts food into energy
- Consume Biotin capsules according to the recommendation of the doctor
- 100% Vegetarian because all the ingredients are vegan-free
Essential Factors to Compare Between BioSil vs Biotin
Some critical aspects are a must to consider while buying the hair loss supplement. If you are investing your money, then you must ensure that you are spending on the right product. We will compare BioSil vs Biotin products on these factors. You will easily know which one is better and why.
Every one of us looks for the number of capsules in a bottle. Therefore, it is one of the primary aspects to check the quantity of the product. Indeed, hair loss treatment takes around three to six months to regrow hair. So, it is good to get massive amounts of capsules at a reasonable price.
- BioSil: The product comes with a single bottle which contains 120 capsules. It is better to consume only one capsule twice daily. Therefore, it can last for two months.
- Biotin: It is a pack of 2 bottles which contains 100 capsules in each. Therefore, there is a total of 200 capsules. It is crucial to consume according to the recommendation of the doctor. The product can last for more than two months.
Winner: Here, the winner product is Biotin. It contains a high quantity of capsules as compared to BioSil. Therefore, you are getting a high quantity of pills at a reasonable price.
It is another crucial aspect that we must consider. The ingredients in a hair supplement are essential to determine required vitamins for good health. You can also know if you are allergic to some things or not.
- BioSil: It is formulated with vegan choline and silicon complex that increases the protein levels. It does not include beef, chicken and fish collagen. The supplement is a plant-based product which is made up of plant fiber. It also contains an Advanced Collagen Generator for boosting hair growth.
- Biotin: This product is also 100% vegetarian and made up of vegan ingredients. It consists of Natrol Biotin for improving the health of your hair, skin and nails.
Winner: The winner product is BioSil. It contains vegan ingredients. The components are more beneficial to hair, skin and nails as compared to Biotin.
Make sure whether the product you are buying gives you positive results or not. The product must provide the required health benefits as claimed by the company.
- BioSil: The advanced collagen generator helps in beautifying hair, skin and nails. It also helps in protecting your bones and joints. The BioSil liquid is quite beneficial for our health. It provides ch-OSA that enables your body to regenerate Keratin, collagen and elastin.
- Biotin: It helps in promoting healthy hair, skin and nails. The Natrol Biotin helps in restoring the hair health, nail strength and radiance of your skin. The B7 vitamins also increase the metabolism and convert food into energy. You may feel energetic after consuming the supplement.
Winner: The winner product is BioSil. The ingredients in it are more beneficial for the health of hair, skin and nails.
The product must not have any side effects as it may affect adversely on the health. It is also an essential factor to consider while buying the hair supplement.
- BioSil: There are no side effects of this product. The vegetarian supplement is made up of vegan-free ingredients. It helps in promoting good hair health. If you are allergic to any of its components, then it is better not to consume it.
- Biotin: There is a side effect of this supplement. If you consume the product in high doses, then your stomach may get upset. In other words, it has a metabolism booster that can affect adversely if taken in high quantity.
Winner: The winner product is BioSil. There are no side effects of this hair supplement. You must not be allergic to any of the ingredients in the supplement.
Your body shows various signs when it is in stress, or suffering from deficiency, etc. Therefore, it is a must to look for the signs before consuming the supplements.
- BioSil: If you are looking at some of the symptoms like fine lines, brittle nails, wrinkles, thinning hair, etc., then, you must consume this supplement. It improves your health condition and provides sufficient amounts of protein.
- Biotin: You can observe Biotin deficiency by looking at the symptoms like hair thinning and skin rash. The reasons for the deficiency can be genetic disorders, inadequate dietary intake, etc. You can consume the capsules whenever you observe such deficiencies.
Winner: The winner product is BioSil. It can be consumed when you observe little symptoms of hair loss, brittle nails and wrinkles on the skin.
6. Effective Ingredient
There is always one main ingredient which is useful for hair growth. Let us discuss the main ingredient in both products.
- BioSil: The primary ingredient in BioSil is ch-OSA (Choline-Stabilized Orthosilicic Acid). This unique formula provides nourishment and support to the hair follicles. It improves hair quality as well as protect bones and joints.
- Biotin: This product contains only Biotin as the main ingredient. It is also known as Vitamin B7, which is water-soluble. It is essential to take an adequate amount of Biotin in the diet. You can also consume Biotin from various foods like pork liver, salmon, beef, egg, avocado, etc.
Winner: The winner product is BioSil. It contains ch-OSA as a critical ingredient. It helps in the overall health of your body, including hair, nails, skin, bones, etc.
After comparing BioSil vs Biotin, we have found that BioSil is a considerably better supplement than Biotin. You can purchase this product without any fear of side effects. One can rely on the quality of the brand.
* This is amazon ad
Try this two-month pack of supplement to get better results. You can also consult your doctor for consuming the highly effective supplement. Out of six factors, BioSil won five points. It means that it is a relevant product for curing hair loss. It is also beneficial for nails and skin.
It is difficult to find a useful product for curing hair loss. There are a variety of hair supplements available in the market. In other words, purchasing the right one is a challenging task. After comparing BioSil vs Biotin, it is found that BioSil is the right product for treating hair loss, brittle nails, and dull skin.
The vegetarian ingredients in the product are highly useful to cure the deficiency of several vitamins and minerals. It increases beauty protein levels without beef, chicken and fish collagens. In conclusion, BioSil is a trusted brand with many benefits.
Have you ever heard about lasers for hair growth? Read this article: iRestore vs. Capillus – Which one is better and why?