A hairdryer is a necessity for any busy person. Whether you are getting ready for a night out, preparing the kids after their bath or on your way to work after the pool. We are going to take a look at the Rusk W8less Hair dryer and highlight the beneficial features. This article will include a comparison of a few other hairdryers that are similar.
Rusk W8less Hair Dryer Review
Who is the Rusk W8less Hairdryer for?
This Rusk Hair dryer is perfect for all hair types, and especially for those who want to eliminate static and frizz. You can blow dry your hair upside down for more volume, in sections for straight hair, and scrunched in your hands to make waves. It is quick and leaves your hair with a professional look and feel.
What is included in the pack?
In the box, you will find a white hairdryer and a detachable nozzle.
Rusk W8less- Overview of features:
At just 1 pound, this is a really lightweight hairdryer. It is 4.5 x 10.3 x 10.5 inches, small and light enough to carry it around with you. It has incredible power, infused with ceramic and tourmaline. Most hair dryers have a wattage from 800 to 1800, so you will notice the power of the Rusk W8less with 2000 watts. Your hair is dried but far-infrared heat waves. This means the heat waves penetrate the outer cuticle of the hair so that the hair is dried from the inside out, reducing frizz and static. There is also a cold shot button to help set styles once you have finished.
Things you will like:
- Styling- You will love the Rusk W8less hair dryer for the styles you can create with it. It is easy to create volume, waves or straight hair with just the hairdryer and a brush.
- Settings- There are 7 different temperature settings. For fine hair, you will be able to use one of the lower settings while people with thick hair will have no trouble with one of the higher settings.
- Time-saving- Many people have to flat iron their hair after drying to reduce the frizz. With the Rusk W8less, it is highly unlikely that you will need to use the irons because your hair will be left frizz-free.
- Lightweight- For anybody who suffers from joint problems in their hands this hairdryer. As it only weighs 1lb and it works super quickly, you don’t need to worry about holding a heavy dryer for a long time.
- Power cord- The power cord is 8ft long. You won’t find yourself tangled up when you are drying the back of your hair or you need to move around.
- Value for money- For a professional hairdryer with great functions and features, it is excellent value for money.
Things you may not like:
- The design- The buttons are in an awkward position. It is easy to accidentally hit one while you are drying your hair.
- The cold shot button- The temperature of the cold shot isn’t that cold.
Rusk W8less vs Competitions
So that you can see just how good the Rusk W8less hair dryer is, we have had a look at some similar hairdryers that are currently on the market.
Babyliss Pro Super Turbo
KIPOZI Hair Dryer
Hot Tools Professional 1043BL
|4.5 x 10.3 x 10.5 inches||9.5 x 4.2 x 11 inches||Not stated||10.8 x 4.2 x 9.8 inches|
|2000 watts||2000 watts||1875 watts||1875 watts|
|7 speed settings||6 speed settings||5 speed settings||6 speed settings|
|Cold shot button||Cold shot button||Cold shot button||Cold shot button|
|Tourmaline, ceramic, infrared heat waves||Ionic, porcelain ceramic, infrared heat waves||Nano ionic, advanced heat technology||Tourmaline, direct ion technology|
|Detachable nozzle||Detachable nozzle and filter||Detachable nozzle and diffuser, detachable filter||Concentrator nozzle, finger diffuser, pik|
Rusk W8less Hair Dryer vs The Babyliss Pro Super Turbo
The first thing you will notice is that although the size is similar, it weighs a lot more at nearly 3 times the amount. It comes with an easy-grip handle and the buttons are placed on the side, however, there are only 6-speed settings. In terms of power, it is very similar, with the same wattage and technology. The Babyliss Pro emits natural ions to eliminate static. It is more expensive than the Rusk W8less and unfortunately, doesn’t appear to have a very long life span.
Rusk W8less vs KIPOZI Hair dryer
KIPOZI advertises its hairdryer to be silkier and healthier than most hair dryers. It has a nano ionic function and advanced heat technology, however, this technology isn’t specified. It comes with an ergonomic handle and it is lightweight. The buttons are in the same location as the Rusk. The color is quite nice with a two-tone black and gold. The motor is not as powerful but it is still more than average. There are 5 temperature settings. It is nice that it comes with two different nozzles.
It is cheaper than the Rusk but it isn’t as fast at drying hair and like the Babyliss, it doesn’t have such a long life span. The cord is also over 1ft shorter.
Rusk W8less Hair Dryer vs Hot Tools Professional 1043BL
This is the closest hairdryer in price. It is bright blue with the buttons in the same place, potentially causing the same issues as accidentally turning it off. It’s lightweight but still significantly heavier at 2.3lbs. It has the longer 8ft cord that makes using it easier. There are 6 heat settings and a cool shot button and it can be used for various hair types. It comes with 3 attachments, which is handy. It is nice that there is a one-year warranty. It is quite loud and you won’t notice the same airflow speed as the Rusk W8less.
Read next: Sedu Revolution 4000i Hair Dryer Review